7 Feb 2020

Wellbet news:Transfer to Paris? It's impossible I want to stay at Real Madrid




Wellbet en: Real Madrid and the Royal Society's Kings Cup match, Brazilian genius Venisius became one of Real Madrid's few highlights, and he also said after the match that he had no intention of joining Paris Saint-Germain.

"This is not an option, I want to stay at Real Madrid," said Venisius.

In the past few weeks, Venusius has performed quite well. He said: "I have reached the status of last season. From January to February last year, my status is quite good. I want to continue without any injuries."

Regarding Zidane, Venisius said: "He has always given me the confidence I need and given me the opportunity."

For more Sports and Live entertainment on wellbet visit the number 1 sports book channel in asia