27 Feb 2020

Wellbet News:Spurs interested in Forsberg? Agent Not surprised at all



Wellbet en: Fosberg

Live broadcast February 27th. After losing to Leipzig in the Champions League 1/8 final, Tottenham coach Mourinho praised the German team winger Fosberg. Under such circumstances, there are media reports that Spurs may launch operations against the Swedes this summer.

In an interview with Swedish media Expressen, Fosberg's agent Hasan Cetinkaya said: "I wouldn't be surprised at all about this kind of thing. Mourinho is a great legendary coach, he and Lindelof I also have a great experience of cooperation. "

"Fosberg and Lindelof are the biggest players of the Swedish national team. He has already attracted the attention of the multi-club in Leipzig. I would not be surprised. I want to say that people will soon see What will happen to Fosberg. "

Earlier, Fosberg, 28, had made it clear that he wanted to leave Leipzig. He told The Pictorial: "It's not going well. I don't need to prove myself. I have a contract with Leipzig, but everyone knows I want to play in another league."

For more Sports and Live entertainment on wellbet visit the number 1 sports book channel in asia!