23 Feb 2020

Wellbet News: Real Madrid fight Manchester City evenly against Manchester City is very strong, handsome and excellent


Wellbet en: Benzema welcomes Real Madrid's 100th Champions League game
Recently, Real Madrid star Benzema said in an interview with UEFA that the confrontation with Manchester City will be a close match.

Benzema said: "About Manchester City, I want to say that they are a very good team with a very good coach. Their style is to control the ball and not be afraid to make a lot of passes. This will be a game A close match. "

Against Manchester City will be Benzema ’s 100th Champions League game against Real Madrid. Benzema said: "I am very proud, especially this is the Champions League game, which is different. This is different from the league or other events. I I think this is a little bit more crazy and more stressful. In order to achieve these 100 games, I hope to play and I hope to enjoy the game. The Champions League represents a lot of things. As I said, this is very different and the feeling is Different, many are spontaneous. This does not mean that you do not pay more in other events, but this is a Champions League game, I do not know, it is very special. "

Regarding the replacement of Ronaldo, Benzema said: "You cannot always know whether you are at the best moment in your career because you have always sought perfection. Obviously, I have reached a very, very high level. I I hope to continue to get better because I have the possibility. I want to say that this is an invisible job, thanks to everything off the court. Rest, training, eating well ... because everyone is on the court Has its own strength and talent. "

Although the Kings Cup is out, Benzema is confident of competing for various championships. He said: "At the beginning of the season, we considered to strive for all championships. This is not just to try, you have to win everything. You must seize the opportunity You have to be in a good shape. I want to say that when you lost so much last season, it will make you doubt yourself and make you more motivated. This season we want to achieve good results, whether it is La Liga or the Champions League . "

 For more Sports and Live entertainment on wellbet visit the number 1 sports book channel in asia